The CMU-Africa Mastercard Scholarships offer a unique opportunity for students from Sub-Saharan Africa to pursue their Master of Science degrees in Information Technology, Electrical and Computer Engineering, or Engineering Artificial Intelligence at Carnegie Mellon University in Rwanda. These scholarships are designed to support students whose talent and potential exceed their financial resources.
- Type: Masters
- Courses Start: Not specified
- Value: Scholarships are highly competitive and will cover the full cost of tuition, housing, and a monthly stipend.
- Application Deadline: December 15, 2023
- Eligible Field of Study: Information Technology, Electrical and Computer Engineering, or Engineering Artificial Intelligence
- Eligible Countries: All Sub-Saharan African Countries
To be considered for the CMU-Africa Mastercard Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Academic Talent: Scholars should demonstrate a strong passion for learning and the determination to complete their education.
- Commitment to Giving Back: Applicants must exhibit a commitment to making a positive impact on their communities.
- Potential to Lead: Scholars are expected to become role models, mentors, and changemakers in their fields.
In addition to meeting these criteria, students must first be admitted to one of CMU-Africa’s degree programs before they can be considered for the Scholars Program. Learn more about tuition, financial aid, and the application process on CMU-Africa’s [official website](insert link here).
How to Apply:
The application process for CMU-Africa involves two steps:
- Submit an online application.
- Complete competency tests. It’s important to note that CMU-Africa will not be accepting GRE scores for this admissions cycle due to the ongoing global COVID-19 pandemic.
- October 1: All program applications open. Begin your application to the MSIT, MSECE, MSEAI programs.
- December 15: Early admission deadline. Submit your application by this date to have your competency test fees covered.
- January 15: Final application deadline. Any application received after the early admission deadline will only be considered if submitted with valid DET/IELTS/TOEFL.
- January-April: Applications are reviewed.
- April-May: Admissions decisions are shared with applicants.
- July-August: The New Student Foundation Program is held for admitted students.
- September: The semester begins for admitted students.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to further your education and make a positive impact in your community. Apply for the CMU-Africa Mastercard Scholarships and embark on an educational journey at one of the world’s leading institutions.