The Jim Leech Mastercard Foundation Entrepreneurship Fellowship is an excellent opportunity for African students and recent graduates to develop their entrepreneurial skills and launch their own ventures. Here’s how to apply for this program:
- Type: Fellowships
- Value: $15,500 CAD
- Number of Awards: 60
- Application Deadline: December 4, 2023
About the Fellowship:
This program provides African students and recent graduates with training, resources, financial support, and access to a network of mentors to help them develop their entrepreneurial skills and start their own businesses. It is designed to support busy entrepreneurs as they go through a rigorous training schedule and offers access to experienced coaches and mentors for practical advice.
To be considered for the Jim Leech Mastercard Foundation Entrepreneurship Fellowship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be graduates from all academic disciplines, from any African post-secondary institution.
- Be committed to developing your entrepreneurial mindset and taking advantage of the provided resources to start your own enterprise.
- Commit at least 10 hours per week to the program.
- Have a good command of English as the program content is delivered in English.
- Interested candidates can initiate their application by clicking on “Apply For This Scholarship.”
This program is an incredible opportunity for African students and recent graduates to enhance their entrepreneurial skills and access valuable resources to kickstart their entrepreneurial journey. Make sure you meet the eligibility criteria and submit your application before the December 4, 2023 deadline.