Sure, here are the steps on how to buy Bitcoin with wire transfer on Coinbase:
- Create a Coinbase account. If you don’t have a Coinbase account, you can create one here: https://www.coinbase.com/join/
- Verify your identity. You will need to verify your identity by providing your name, date of birth, and government-issued ID.
- Link your bank account. You will need to link your bank account to your Coinbase account in order to make a wire transfer.
- Initiate a wire transfer. Once your bank account is linked, you can initiate a wire transfer by going to the “Deposit” tab and selecting “Wire Transfer.”
- Provide the wire transfer information. You will need to provide the following information when initiating a wire transfer:
- The recipient’s name: Coinbase
- The recipient’s address: Coinbase, PO Box 5489, Wilmington, DE 19808
- The wire transfer amount: The amount of Bitcoin you want to buy
- The wire transfer fee: Coinbase charges a $10 incoming wire transfer fee and a $25 outgoing wire transfer fee.
- Wait for the wire transfer to clear. It can take up to 3 business days for a wire transfer to clear. Once the wire transfer clears, your Bitcoin will be deposited into your Coinbase account.
Here are the fees you will pay when buying Bitcoin with a wire transfer on Coinbase:
- Spread-based fee: Coinbase charges a spread-based fee of 0.50% when you buy Bitcoin. This means that you will pay a little bit more than the current market price for Bitcoin.
- Wire transfer fee: Coinbase charges a $10 incoming wire transfer fee and a $25 outgoing wire transfer fee.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind when buying Bitcoin with a wire transfer on Coinbase:
- Wire transfers are not instant. It can take up to 3 business days for a wire transfer to clear.
- The wire transfer fee is non-refundable. If you cancel a wire transfer, you will still be charged the fee.
- You may need to provide additional documentation. Coinbase may ask you to provide additional documentation, such as a utility bill or bank statement, to verify your identity before processing your wire transfer.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.