Are you inspired by the idea of building a billion-dollar business in the realm of Amazon Ads? Here’s your opportunity to be a part of the pioneering Sponsored TV initiative, leveraging cutting-edge video technology to create a dynamic advertising experience for millions of viewers. Join the Sponsored TV team at Amazon, where innovation meets impact.
Amazon is seeking a talented Data Engineer to contribute to the development of a suite of services for the Sponsored TV advertising project. This role involves designing scalable data architecture, managing AWS resources, and optimizing automated processes to enable an exceptional user experience.
- Gather business requirements and translate them into scalable data solutions.
- Contribute to the architecture and implementation of data and BI solutions.
- Manage various AWS resources such as Redshift, S3, and AWS Glue.
- Optimize data support for ad-hoc analysis across multiple sources.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver top-tier data architecture and pipelines.
About the Team:
The Sponsored TV Ads team is dedicated to driving innovation in advertising technology, creating a unique advertising experience that connects brands with millions of viewers. The team values diversity, work-life balance, and an inclusive work environment.
- 3+ years of experience in data engineering.
- Proficiency in data modeling, warehousing, and building ETL pipelines.
- Hands-on experience with AWS technologies like Redshift, S3, AWS Glue, EMR, Kinesis, FireHose, Lambda, and IAM roles and permissions.
- Familiarity with non-relational databases and data stores, including object storage, document or key-value stores, graph databases, and column-family databases.
- Amazon is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. For applicants with disabilities, accommodations are available through Amazon’s Disability Accommodation page.
Join the team driving innovation in advertising technology. Apply now for the Data Engineer position in Seattle, WA, USA. For more details, visit the Amazon job portal.